- 1lbextra lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce)packagetaco seasoning mix
- 7 1/4ouncesnacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- 1headiceberg lettuce, in bite-sized pieces
- 7 1/2ounceskidney beans, drained
- 2mediumtomatoes, diced
- 3green onions, sliced
- 2cups shreddedMexican blend cheese
- 1/4cupgreen goddess salad dressing(secret ingredient!)
- Heat skillet to Med-Hi heat with small amount of oil; saute ground beef; brown, and drain well.
- Add taco seasoning mix and follow directions of package.
- Cool (Maybe be refrigerated for later use).
- To assemble: Crush chips into bite-size pieces and add to salad bowl along with the meat,cheese, beans, tomatoes, lettuce, and green onions.
- Pour dressing over all and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: May substitute 2 cups cooked cubed chicken, for beef; sprinkle taco seasoning over chicken and toss to coat.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »