- 5-6 boiledchicken breasts, shredded
- 1 (14 ounce)containersour cream
- 2 (12 ounce)canscondensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 (7 ounce)cansdiced green chilies
- 1white onion, finely chopped
- 6cups shreddedmonterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 10largeflour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine chicken, sour cream, soup, chilies, onion, and 3 cups of the cheese in a large bowl and mix well.
- Salt and pepper the mixture to taste.
- Grease all sides of an 8×8 paking pan.
- Put a layer of tortillas in the bottom of the pan.
- Spread on a layer of the chicken mixture about 1/2 inch thick.
- Sprinkle on a thin layer of cheese.
- Repeat until pan is full ending with a good covering layer of cheese.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes or until cheese starts to brown a little.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and then serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »