- 1lbgreen beans, trimmed
- 1tablespoonolive oil
- 1tablespoon gratedorange rind
- 2teaspoons gratedfresh lemon rind
- 2cloves mincedgarlic
- 1/4cupchicken broth
- salt and black pepper
- Cook beans in boiling water until tender.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat and add garlic, grated orange and lemon rinds.
- Stir for 1 minute.
- Add broth and simmer for 1 minute more.
- Add butter and beans and cook until heated through and sauce coats the beans.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »