- 12ounces green and whitefettuccine, uncooked
- 2teaspoonsvegetable oilor olive oil
- 1/2cup mincedshallots
- 1/4teaspooncrushed red pepper flakes
- 3cloves mincedgarlic
- 4red bell peppers, roasted and cut into strips or1 (7ounce)jarroasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 3cupsarugula leaves, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2teaspoondried basil
- 1/4cup mincedparsley
- 1/2cupfresh goat cheese (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan.
- Saute shallots, red pepper flakes and garlic, about 2 minutes.
- Add roasted red peppers and simmer 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add arugula leaves, basil and chopped parsley.
- Saute for 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss lightly.
- Add goat cheese and stir thoroughly.
- Serve immediately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »