- 1lbground lamb
- 1/2cup choppedfresh parsley
- 2tablespoons finely choppedonions
- 1/2cup crumbledfeta cheese
- 1/2cup choppedgreen olives
- 1/4cup choppedblack olives
- 1 1/2teaspoonsitalian seasoning
- Preheat oven’s broiler.
- Mix all the ingredents in large bowl.
- Spape into meduim sized meatballs- no bigger then a golf ball.
- Place the meatballs two inches apart on a baking sheet.
- Broil about 3 inches away from heat until they are golden brown on the top, about 3 to 4 minutes depending on the size of the meatball.
- Turn the ball over and broil the otherside.
- Best served on meditrainean jasmine rice or with cheese crackers and wine, a nice merlot.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »