- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1mediumonion, chopped
- 1teaspoonfennel seeds
- 3green onions, sliced
- 3garlic cloves, crushed
- 6tomatoes, diced
- 1/2cupdry white wine
- 1teaspoondried oregano
- 20 shelled and deveinedgreen shrimp
- 1 (400 g)canwhite beansor borlotti beans, drained
- 4tablespoons choppedparsley
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 60gfeta cheese
- Preheat oven to 220dC.
- Heat oil in an ovenproof pan and cook onion and fennel seeds for 4 minutes on medium heat.
- Add spring onions and stir well.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, wine and oregano and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in prawns, the drained white or borlotti beans and half the parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper and dot with feta.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the prawns are cooked (about 10 minutes).
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »