- 1largeonion, chopped
- 1clovegarlic, crushed
- 1teaspoondried oregano leaves
- 3/4teaspoondried basil leaves
- 1/2teaspoondried marjoram
- 1/4dried rosemary leaves
- 1bay leaf
- 1 (8 ounce)cantomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce)cantomato paste
- 1 (10 ounce)packagespaghetti, cooked
- Cook and stir hamburger, onion and garlic in a 10-inch skillet until hamburger is light brown; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except spaghetti.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
- Serve sauce over hot spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »