- 4mediumpotatoes, grated
- 2onions, finely chopped
- 2tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1teaspoonchili powder
- 1/2teaspoonjeera powder
- 1/2teaspoonchat masala
- 1/2teaspoongaram masala
- coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Heat oil in a frying pan and deep fry the grated potatoes till golden brown.
- Keep the fried potatoes on the paper towel so that the oil gets absorbed.
- In another pan add 1 tsp oil and fry the onions till golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and fry for 1 minute.
- Add chilli powder, jeera powder, garam masala salt and Chat masala and mix well.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the fried potatoes.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Can be served with Chapatis and rice.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »