- 2 1/2cupswhite flour
- 3/4cupgranulated sugar
- 3teaspoonsbaking powder
- 1/4cupvegetable oil
- 1cuplow-fat sour cream
- 1/4cuplow-fat milk
- 1egg, beaten
- 2teaspoons gratedlemons, rind of
- 1/2cup choppedwalnuts
- 1/2cup choppeddried cranberries
- 1 1/2cups halvedred seedless grapes
- Combine all ingredients except grapes; mix well.
- Fold in grapes.
- Oil and flour the bottoms of two loaf pans.
- Pour half of the batter into each pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes; turn out onto wire rack and cool completely before slicing.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »