- 1cup shreddedzucchini
- 1/2cupvegetable oil
- 1 1/2cupsall-purpose flour
- 1/2teaspoonbaking soda
- 1/2teaspoonbaking powder
- 2 1/2teaspoonscinnamon
- cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Grease a regular loaf pan.
- Combine the wet ingredients by hand in a medium bowl until well blended.
- In a separarate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
- Add the flour-mixture to the wet bowl.
- Stir just until everything is combined.
- You can let the dough sit overnight for the flavors to blend, or you can bake it immediately.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Serve the loaf while it is warm with the cream cheese for rave reviews.
- Note: You can also add 1/2 cup of chopped nuts if you so desire; I recommend toasted walnuts or pecans for the best flavor.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »