- 1cupbutter(no substitutions)
- 1/2cupconfectioners’ sugar
- 1/4teaspoonbaking powder
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- sugar(granulated or colored)
- Preheat over to 350°.
- Mix all ingredients by hand for the proper texture, except the sugar.
- Roll out cookie dough to about 1/4-inch thick and cut out using your favorite cookie shapes.
- Pierce top of cookies with fork and decorate with colored sugar or sprinkle with regular granulated sugar.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until light brown around the edges.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »