- 1 3/4cupsflour
- 1/4teaspoonbaking soda
- 1cupbutter, softened
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1cupgranulated sugar
- 1/2cupdark brown sugar
- 1egg, beaten
- 1/3cupunsweetened cocoa
- 1/2cup choppedpecans
- 12ouncesminiature semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine flour& baking soda; set aside.
- Cream butter, add vanilla& sugars and beat until fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- At low speed of electric mixer, beat in cocoa then milk.
- Add dry ingredients and beat on low until blended.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto nonstick cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 3 minutes on cookie sheet before removing to rack to cool completely.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »