- 1tablespoonGrand Marnier
- 1/2cupwhipped cream
- 1/2cup preparedmelba sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter and sugar 2 individual souffle dishes.
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat together the egg yolks and sugar.
- Add the brandy and Grand Marnier.
- The mixture will be thin.
- Beat the egg whites with a small pinch of salt until they stand in soft peaks.
- Turn the mixer to the lowest speed and add the egg yolk mixture.
- Stop the mixer when the egg yolks are only partially combined with the egg whites.
- Do not fold in the egg yolks completely or the mixture will deflate.
- Divide between prepared dishes and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream and Melba sauce.
- Note that the souffle will more than double in volume as it bakes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »