- 1/2cupmargarine or butter, melted
- 3eggs, slightly beaten
- 22chocolate graham cracker squares, finely crushed((1 1/2 C.))
- 3/4cuppecans or walnuts, chopped
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Blend sugar, margarine,eggs and vanilla in bowl with spoon.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs and walnuts/pecans until blended.
- Spread batter into greased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares to serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »