- 1/2cup shreddedsmoked gouda cheese
- 1/4teaspoonground nutmeg
- 1 (10 ounce)packagefrozen chopped spinach, thawed and pressed
- 4 bone-inchicken breast halves, with skin
- 2teaspoonsmargarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a baking dish, or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the cheese, nutmeg, spinach, and then season with extra salt and pepper if desired.
- Remove bones from chicken breasts.
- Do not remove skin.
- Loosen skin from chicken breasts.
- Spread one-fourth of the stuffing evenly between meat and skin of each chicken breast.
- Smooth skin over breasts, tucking under loose areas.
- Place chicken, skin sides up, in pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with margarine or butter.
- Bake uncovered 45 to 55 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »