- 10ouncesgoat cheese
- 2teaspoons minced freshhyssop
- 2teaspoonsfresh rosemary
- 2teaspoons mincedfresh oregano
- 2cups freshtomato sauce
- 24black olives, pitted
- Preheate the broiler.
- Scatter the cheese on the bottom of the baking dish or dishes.
- Sprinkle with half of the herbs.
- Spoon on just enough tomato sauce to evenly coat the cheese.
- Sprinkle with olives and the remaining herbs.
- Place the baking dish or dishes under the broiler about 3 inches (8 cm) from the heat.
- Broil until the cheese is melted and fragrant, and the tomato sauce is sizzling, 2 to 3 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »