- 4pork loin chops with bone
- 1/3cupapple cider vinegar, plus
- 1tablespoonapple cider vinegar, divided
- 3tablespoonssoy sauce
- 3garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2teaspoonscornstarch
- In a large non stick skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops on both sides.
- In a bowl combine 1/3 cup vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic; pour over the chops.
- Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
- I always flip the pork chop at least once.
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch and remaining vinegar until smooth.
- Pour over the pork chops.
- Move the pan side to side to make sure the cornstarch mix mixes with the sauce in the skillet.
- Bring to boil.
- Turn heat down continuing to mix for few minutes or until thickened.
- Serve immediately with the extra sauce on top.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »