- 1lblean ground beef
- 1/2lbground pork
- 2cupssoft breadcrumbs
- 1/4teaspoondry mustard
- 1tablespoonworcestershire sauce
- 1/2cupbrown sugar
- Place ground meats and bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Process together the onion, egg, milk, salt, pepper, mustard, worchestershire sauce and sage in a food processor until smooth.
- (Sometimes I add a green pepper or some celery at this stage for a variation).
- Pour over meat and crumbs and mix together well using your hands.
- Pack lightly into a 9 X 5 X 3 inch loaf dish.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350*F.
- Stir together glaze ingredients.
- Spread over loaf and bake for 1/2 hour longer.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »