- 2 (4 ounce)packageslime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 1/2cupsboiling water
- 1cupice cubes
- 1 (20 ounce)cancrushed pineapple(drain and retain the liquid)
- 1cup coarsely choppednuts
- 1/2pintheavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce)packagecream cheese
- 1cup reservedpineapple juice(add water if needed)
- 1tablespoonlemon juice
- 3eggs, beaten
- STIR 1-1/2 cups of the boiling water into lime Jell-O in medium bowl at least 2 minute until completely dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of the ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted.
- Pour into 13×9-inch dish.
- Refrigerate 20 minute or until gelatin is set but not firm.
- Stir in crushed pineapple and pecans.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Using cold beaters and mixing bowl, whip together the whipping cream and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Spread on top of Jell-O.
- Chill until firm.
- Mix together in top of double boiler, sugar, reserved pineapple juice, lemon juice, flour and eggs.
- Cook until thick.
- Let cool, the spread on top of other layers.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »