- 1cupwhole wheat flour
- 1cupwhite flour
- 2teaspoonsbaking soda
- 2teaspoonsground ginger
- 1teaspoonground cinnamon
- 1 1/4cupsbrown sugar
- 2largeegg whites or1/4 cupegg substitute
- 1/2cupunsweetened applesauce
- Preheat your oven to 325°.
- Combine the flour through the brown sugar and mix well.
- Using an electric mixer combine the butter, molasses, egg whites, and applesauce.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Drop the batter by 1 1/2 tablespoons onto the baking sheet.
- These will spread so allow some room.
- Bake for about 15 minutes per batch or until they are starting to brown on the bottom.
- Let these cool on a rack.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »