- 6cups coarsly choppedgreen cabbage
- 1 1/2cups gratedcarrots, peeled and washed
- 1lbsmoked sausage, cut into 1/3 inch slices
- 5tablespoonscanola oil(or chef’s choice)
- In large skillet over medium heat add oil.
- Heat oil until hot but not smoking.
- Add smoked sausage; cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add carrots and cabbage.
- Add water.
- Cover with lid; simmer for 25 or until cabbage is tender and water is absorbed. You might need a little more water.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »