- 1tablespoonunflavored gelatin
- 1/2cupcold water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce)cancondensed tomato soup
- 1tablespoonvinegaror lemon juice
- 1dashTabasco sauce
- 1mediumcucumber, chopped
- 1green pepper, chopped
- 1smallonion, chopped
- In a medium saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved; remove from heat.
- Add salt, tomato soup, vinegar and Tabasco sauce; blend well and chill until slightly thickened but not set, about 45 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; pour into an oiled 3-cup mold or individual molds.
- Chill until firm; unmold to serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »