- 2tablespoonsdried leaf marjoram
- 2tablespoonsdried oregano leaves
- 2tablespoonsdried rosemary leaves
- 2tablespoonsdried leaf basil
- 2tablespoonsdried parsley flakes
- 1tablespoononion powder
- 1tablespoondried leaf thyme
- 2teaspoonsgarlic powder
- 1teaspoonground black pepper
For Garlic-Herb bread you will need
- 1loaf crustyFrench bread
- 1cupbutter or margarine, room temperature
- 2teaspoonsgarlic and herb seasoning
- 1/4cupsesame seeds
- In an airtight container, combine all ingredients.
- Cover tightly and shake well.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Directions For Garlic-Herb Bread:.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bread into 16 slices (halve each slice if serving as an appetizer).
- Arrange in a single layer on large baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, blend butter and 2 teaspoons garlic-herb seasoning.
- Spread evenly over bread slices.
- Sprinkle slices with sesame seeds.
- Bake until hot and crisp, about 10-15 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »