- 1boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8-10clovesgarlic, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2teaspoonsolive oil
- 1teaspoonfresh lemon juice
- 1/8teaspoondried oregano
- 1/4teaspoondried basil
- 1/2cupchicken broth
- Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Slice zucchini into rounds and slice rounds into semi-circles.
- Heat oil in small to medium saucepan.
- Salt and pepper chicken to taste, and add to oil along with garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a slight boil.
- Remove from heat when chicken is no longer pink and zucchini is tender, but still crisp.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »