- 1loafcrusty bread, cut into slices
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1/4cuptruffle oil
- 1/4cup softenedunsalted butter
- 6clovesgarlic, peeled and minced
- 1tablespoon freshly gratedparmesan cheese
- 1teaspoonfresh rosemary leaves
- 1teaspoonfresh thyme leaves
- 1teaspoon freshoregano leaves
- 12-16 very thinly slicedtruffles, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place In a food processor the oil,softened butter, garlic, cheese and herbs.
- Pulse until well combined.
- Slice the bread into 1-inch thick slices.
- You will need 12 to 16 slices.
- Spread the butter mixture onto 1 side of each bread slice.
- Arrange slices, butter side up and bake in the oven until lightly toasted, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Top each with a slice of truffles.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »