- 1loafItalian bread
- 8ouncesmozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3cupbutter, softened
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1teaspoondried oregano
- 1/4teaspoonblack pepper
- Mix all ingredients except bread.
- Slice bread partially at 1 inch intervals; be careful to not cut all the way through loaf.
- Spread 1 side of each slice with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 425F for 25 minutes; serve hot.
- You may also use 2 TB of chopped fresh parsley instead of oregano.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »