- 1/4cupextra virgin olive oil
- 3canned jalapeno peppers, minced(or less)
- 3garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 (6 ounce)cansbaby shrimp, coarsely chopped or10 ounces freshcooked shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1tablespooncilantro, chopped
- 1/2teaspoonpaprika(Hot Hungarian is best)
- 16slicesbaguette or8 slicesItalian bread
- Heat oil and add the chili pepper& garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Add shrimp& cook 2 minutes.
- Stir in Cilantro, paprika& salt, heat through.
- Serve right from the skillet on to the table with the bread and spoons on the side so everyone fixes their own and they get to dunk the bread.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »