- 2cupscooked long-grain rice
- 1cupred beans or cookedblack beans(“frijol criollo”)
- 1/2cup of finely dicedwhite onions
- 3teaspoonsvegetable oil
- 2tablespoons choppedcilantro(“Culantro de Castilla”)
- sour cream
- Place vegetable oil on a frying pan and heat for approximately 1 minute.
- Saute onions until caramelized.
- Add entire pot of cooked beans and its gravy into the sautéed onions.
- Stir over low-medium heat for a minute.
- Combine cooked rice to sautéed bean mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add cilantro.
- Cook on high heat and quick.
- Serve immediately and add the sour cream to taste.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »