- 1 (16 ounce)packagefusilli
- 2/3cuphalf-and-halfor light cream
- 3ounces crumbledblue cheese
- 1ounce crumbledblue cheese, for garnish
- 1 (10 ounce)packagefrozen green peas, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread walnuts on a baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until fragrant.
- Cook fusilli in boiling salted water according to package directions.
- In the meantime, place half-in-half, water and salt in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Add 3/4 cup blue cheese and stir until heated through.
- Place peas in a colander and drain cooked fusili over the peas.
- Place pasta mixture in a large bowl, add cheese sauce and walnuts and toss.
- Sprinkle with remaining blue cheese and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »