- 1 1/4cupsflour
- 1cupwhole wheat flour
- 3/4cup packedbrown sugar
- 1 1/2teaspoonsbaking soda
- 3medium ripebananas, mashed
- 1 1/4cupsmilk
- 1tablespoonvegetable oil
- 2teaspoonsvanilla extract
- 6milk chocolate candy bars(1.55 ounces each)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flours, brown sugar, baking powder (1 tsp.), soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine bananas, milk, egg, oil and vanilla.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups one third full.
- Break each candy bar into 12 pieces.
- Place two pieces in each muffin cup.
- Chop remaining candy bar pieces; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 400*F for 15 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »