- 1 1/4cupsgraham cracker crumbsor chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 meltedbutteror margarine
- 1 (250 g)packagecream cheese
- 1 1/3cupsorange juiceor raspberry juiceor limeadeor grape juiceor pink lemonade
- 1cupstrawberriesor blueberries or raspberries(fresh or frozen)
- 1 (1 liter)container thawedCool Whip
- Combine the graham crumbs and butter, press on bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat the cream cheese with the sugar in bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Whisk in the juice, the fresh or frozen fruit and the whole tub of Cool Whip, combine well.
- Pour over prepared crust, freeze until firm, remove from freezer and let stand in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.
- You can freeze this as well.
- To freeze, wrap cheesecake securely in plastic wrap followed by foil if desired, Freeze up to 2 months.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »