- 1 (20 ounce)packagerefrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3cups fruit-flavoredcereal, crushed and divided
- Remove dough from wrapper according to package directions.
- Combine dough and 1/2 cup cereal in large bowl.
- Divide dough into 32 balls and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll dough balls into 6 to 8-inch-long ropes.
- Roll ropes in remaining cereal to coat; shape into rings or fold in half and twist.
- Place cookies two inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »