- 1/4cup fresh squeezedlemon juice
- 1/4cup fresh squeezedlime juice
- 2 1/2cupswater
- 3/4cupgranulated sugar, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate until cool (may want to transfer to another container to avoid having a hot pan in the fridge, especially if you have glass shelves).
- Pour 1/3 cup juice into each popsicle mold/cup.
- Top with lid/foil and insert sticks.
- Freeze 3 hours or overnight.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »