- 12Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 (8 ounce)containers of philadelphiacream cheese spread
- 1 (14 ounce)cansweetened condensed milk
- 4ouncesbaker’s semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1cup thawedCool Whip Topping
- PRESS crushed cookies onto a bottom of 9 inch square.
- pan lined with foil.
- BEAT cream cheese until creamy.
- Gradually add condensed.
- milk and chocolate, mixing well after each addition.
- ADD whipped topping; stir gently until well blended.
- Spoon over crust.
- Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving to.
- soften slightly.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.
- EASY CLEANUP Place cookies in resealable plastic bag.
- Seal bag,.
- removing all air.
- Crush cookies with rolling pin or wooden spoon.
- No mess to clean up.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »