- 1tablespoonseafood seasoning
- 1/4teaspoonground red pepper
- 1lbturkey kielbasa, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 3mediumpotatoes, cut in half
- 3mediumonions, cut in half
- 2earscorn, husked and cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1lbmedium shrimp, unpeeled(20-30 per pound)
- In a soup pot, combine the water, seafood seasoning, and ground red pepper and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the sausage, potatoes, onions and corn, and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender, add the shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Strain the stew and sreve immediately, along with bowls of broth for dunking.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »