- 3-4tablespoonslemon pepper seasoning
- 2-3tablespoonsgarlic salt
- 2-3tablespoonsgarlic powder
- 1/8cupolive oil
- 1tablespoonEssence of Emeril
- In a large skillet, pour the olive oil and heat on med-high heat.
- Wash potatoes well and cut with skin on into thin cubes or triangles.
- Add potatoes to skillet.
- Next sprinkle the lemon& pepper, garlic salt, garlic powder and essence over the potatoes as you turn them to make sure you get all of the potatoes.
- Lower your heat to medium and turn potatoes until browned on each side.
- Takes about 10-15 minutes.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »