- 4-5medium very ripetomatoes, chopped
- 1/2cup thinly slicedfresh basil(do not use dried)
- 2tablespoonsolive oil
- 1-2clovegarlic, minced(depending on how garlicky you like it use more or less)
- 1/4teaspoonground black pepper
- 8ouncesradiatore(penne also works well or any pasta you prefer)
- 1 (4 ounce)package crumbledfeta cheese
- Mix tomatoes, basil, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta until al dente then drain.
- Toss pasta with tomato mixture and feta cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »