- 500g freshcheese ravioli(your choice)
- 4roma tomatoes
- 100mldry white wine
- 150gblue cheese, crumbled
- 3tablespoonssour cream
- 2tablespoons finely choppedparsley
- 2tablespoons finely cutchives
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 100d Celsius.
- Cook ravioli according to shop instructions and place in a porcelain dish.
- Halve and grill tomatoes and add to dish with ravioli.
- Place in oven to keep warm.
- Blend cornflour with about a third of the wine.
- In a small saucepan bring remaining wine to the boil and boil for 10 seconds.
- Whisk in the cornflour mixture and cook on low heat until thickened.
- Stir in crumbled Blue Vein cheese and stir until melted.
- Add sour cream, parsley, chives and black pepper and stir well until smooth.
- Spoon sauce over ravioli and tomatoes and serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »