- 1 beatenegg
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, blending and stirring until you have a smooth batter.
- Place a small 13 cm (or 6 inch) dry non-stick skillet over moderate heat.
- Ladle out 1/4 cup batter into the heated pan, and swirl to cover the bottom.
- The crepe should set almost instantly.
- As soon as the edges begin to dry and pull away from the pan, remove the crepe (this can be done with the fingers) and turn it over allowing the other side to cook quickly.
- This should only take seconds.
- See description above for filling your crepe.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »