- 1 1/3cupsred wine vinegar
- 1 1/3cupscanola oil
- 2clovesfresh garlic, peeled and slivered
- 1/2teaspoondried tarragon
- Pour vinegar and oil in container of your choice.
- Peel garlic and cut into slivers (if you are using an empty vinegar bottle like I do, you will want the pieces to go in and come out easily).
- Put the top on the jar and give it a shake.
- Pour a small amount into a measuring cup.
- In this cup measure your tarragon, salt and pepper.
- Stir and use a funnel to pour the mixture into your vinegar bottle.
- Give the bottle a good shake or two and let sit for several hours for the flavors to blend.
- If you are using a mayonnaise jar simply add all ingredients, shake and let sit.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »