- 3tablespoonsgranulated sugar
- 1/8teaspoonground pepper
- 1/2teaspoondry mustard
- 1/2teaspoondried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/8teaspooninstant minced garlic
- 1 1/2teaspoonsdried onion flakes
- 1/2cupcanola oil
- 1/4cupred wine vinegar
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Keep in airtight package until ready to use.
- Can be stored for up to 6 months.
- When salad dressing is needed, combine 1 packet of mix with oil, viegar and ketchup in a blender at high speed for about 7 seconds.
- Pour into a 2-cup container with tight fitting lid and allow to stand at room temperature for about 5 hours.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Pour over salad and enjoy.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »