- 250gpanir(cut in small cubes)
- 2 1/2cupsbasmati rice
- 1 1/2tablespoonsghee
- 3cinnamon sticks
- 3bay leaves
- 5-6cardamom pods
- 1 1/2teaspoonscumin seeds
- 2tablespoonsrose water
- 2 1/2cupswater
- Heat ghee and add cloves, cinammon, bayleaves and cardamom.
- After a minute, stir in rice (rinsed and drained), water and salt.
- Allow to boil, reduce heat and cover.
- Cook on simmer for 15-20min until the rice is cooked and tender.
- Add the paneer.
- Dissolve saffron in rose water.
- Drizzle this over the rice and toss to mix evenly.
- Serve with curry.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »