- 4 1/2cupsconfectioners’ sugar
- 2/3cupsweetened condensed milk
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1teaspoonalmond extract
- 1teaspooncoconut extractor orange extract
- 1/2cuppecans, finely chopped
- 48pitted dates
- food coloring(red and green for holiday colors)
- granulated sugar
- For the fondant, blend together the sugar, condensed milk and flavorings.
- Knead the fondant until very smooth and creamy.
- Add the finely chopped pecans.
- Divide mixture into three separate bowls and tint one pale green, one pink and leave the other white.
- Cover the bowls with damp cloth and refrigerate overnight.
- Fill each date with fondant and roll in the granulated sugar.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »