- 2cups choppedcooked chicken
- 1/2cupMiracle Whip
- 1/2cup choppedpitted ripe olives
- 1/2cupsharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4cup chopedgreen peppers
- 1/4cup choppedonions
- 6plain croissants, split
- sliced seasonalfruit, for garnish
- Combine chicken, salad dressing, olives, cheese, green pepper and onion.
- Mix lightly and chill.
- Fill croissants with lettuce and chilled chicken mixture.
- Secure with toothpicks and arrange on a serving platter with sliced fruit.
- Preparation time does not include time for cooking chicken and chilling mixture.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »