- 1 (1 lb)packagecream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1/2cupbutteror margarine, melted
- 2 (12 ounce)cartonsfrozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2cupscolored miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/3cups mini white chocolate pastelafter dinner mints(NOT buttermints)
- Reserve 1/4 cup of crushed cookies for garnish.
- Combine the remaining cookies with butter; press into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Fold together whipped topping, marshmallows, and mints; pour over crust.
- Garnish with reserved cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 days before serving.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »