- 1/2lbfresh crabmeat, picked over
- 1/2cupfresh white breadcrumbs
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh Italian parsley
- 1tablespoon coarse-grainedDijon mustard
- 1tablespoon choppedgreen onions
- 2teaspoonsfresh lime juice
- 1/4scotch bonnet pepper or1/2 serrano chili, seeded,minced(wear rubber gloves)
- 1dashWorcestershire sauce
- 1egg, beaten to blend
- Combine first 9 ingredients in bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in egg.
- For mixture into 8 equal patties, using scant ¼ cup for each.
- (can be made ahead, covered and refrigerated).
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Fry cakes in batches until golden-brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer cakes to paper towels; drain.
- Arrange 2 cakes on each of 4 plates.
- Top with Avocado Butter and serve with toast points.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »