- 1 (14 ounce)canreduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2green onions, thinly bias-sliced
- 2teaspoonsreduced sodium soy sauce
- 2clovesgarlic, minced
- 1/4teaspoonfive-spice powder
- 1/8teaspoonground ginger
- 2cups choppedbok choy
- 1mediumsweet red pepper, thinly sliced into strips
- 2ounces driedsomen noodles, broken into 2 inch lengths or fine driednoodles
- 1 1/2cups choppedcooked chicken
- In a large saucepan combine water, chicken broth, green onions, soy sauce, garlic, five-spice powder, and ginger; bring to boiling.
- Stir in bok choy, sweet pepper strips, and noodles; return to boiling, reduce heat; boil gently, uncovered, 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles are tender,.
- Stir in chicken, heat through and Serve.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »