- 4frozen battered fish fillets
- 48-inch flour tortillas
- 1/4-1/3headgreen cabbage
- 2tablespoons choppedfresh cilantro
- 1green onion, sliced or minced
- 1teaspoon choppedjalapenos or serrano chilies, to taste
- 1tablespoonfresh lime juice
- 1/2teaspooncumin seeds or1/4 teaspoonground cumin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bake fish fillets according to package directions.
- Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and place them in the oven to heat.
- Or heat them at the last minute in a microwave in plastic wrap.
- Shred or chop the cabbage.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage with all the remaining ingredients.
- Cut each hot fish fillet into 6-8 pieces, then pile into a hot tortilla with lots of slaw.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »