- 1lb Raw -Sweet or Hotsausage
- 3cups shreddedcheddar cheese
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Use your hands–it’s messy, but efficient.
- Be sure you add enough water to make your dough almost too sticky to handle.
- Your fighter biscuits will be moist and tasty, and will not dry out in the oven.
- Roll the dough into 1-1/4 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Can be made ahead and frozen.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »