- 3tablespoonsolive oil
- 2clovesgarlic, chopped finely
- 2smallred chilies, sliced
- 500g flatmushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1/2lemon, juice of
- 1/2lemon, zest of
- 1cup fresh orfrozen baby peas, cooked
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 500gfettuccine pasta
- 55gunsalted butter
- 50gfresh parmesan cheese, grated,plus
- extra gratedfresh parmesan cheese, for serving
- 2tablespoons choppedparsley
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and chillies and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes until the mushrooms are soft.
- Add the lemon juice, zest and peas and turn off the heat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling, salted water until’al dente’, drain, then add the butter and the parmesan.
- Toss the mushroom mixture through the pasta, then add the parsley.
- Serve hot with extra cheese.
Posted in Recipes | No Comments »